Delicious cereal (made from beans!) pairs perfectly with a sweet mixture of brown rice syrup, coconut oil, and almond butter to create a delicious refined sugar free treat that please everyone!
- 4 cups Love Grown Bats & Boos Cereal
- 1/2 cup brown rice syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup almond butter (I use the natural kind that you have to stir)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Spritz an 8×8 baking pan with coconut oil cooking spray or line with wax paper.
- In a saucepan, melt the brown rice syrup, coconut oil and almond butter until slightly bubbling.
- Remove from heat and add the vanilla and salt. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- In a large bowl, combine the cereal and the brown rice syrup mixture.
- Press the cereal mixture into the prepared 8×8 pan and allow to cool in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Category: vegan, gluten free
- Cuisine: dessert, treat