- For the Pudding:
- 4 Tbsp chia seeds
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- pinch of sea salt
- For the Parfait Layers:
- 1/4 cup granola, divided*
- 2 Tbsp cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup frozen strawberries, chopped
- Blend together the ingredients for the pudding (chia, almond milk, strawberries, raspberries, vanilla, maple syrup, sea salt).
- Layer two glasses with the parfait in the following order from the bottom up – granola, cacao nibs, berries, chia pudding, granola, cacao nibs, berries.*
- Place in the fridge for at least 3 hours for the chia and flax seeds to gel.
*I like my granola a little soft with the pudding, but if you want more crunch just wait to put the last bit of granola on top of each parfait until right before you serve.
*For low FODMAP, make sure granola does not contain honey, apple juice, chicory root, inulin, wheat, or other high FODMAP ingredients.
This recipe has not been tested for FODMAP content, but ingredients are used in amounts compliant with the Monash University App and guidelines. Please eat the foods that make you feel your best!
- Category: pudding, dessert, low fodmap, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, paleo, vegan