This week has gone by amazingly fast, but nonetheless I am pumped that it is the weekend. There are a lot of random things that I want to share with you today, so that is EXACTLY what I am going to do…share a bunch of random things with you!
1. Last night, I auditioned for the Indianapolis Circle of Lights, which is a holiday kick-off performance in downtown Indianapolis on Thanksgiving night. I hope I make it!!
2. Check out my guest post Jessie Loves 2 Run. I shared a delicious veggie side dish…so tasty!
3. Can’t wait to try my Mix My Own breakfast! I received it in the mail about two days ago, and have YET to try it. I’ll be sure to let you know what I think 🙂
4. Brian and I thoroughly enjoyed watching both new episodes of Modern Family last night. I am so happy new episodes are back!
5. Don’t forget to enter my Peanut Butter Cookbook Giveaway!! I will be randomly selecting a winner on Monday morning.
Have a great Friday!
Based on this post, here are a few similar ones you should check out.
Leave a comment
Big stuff in the works! I’ve just DYING to share news!
Also: good luck! That holiday event sounds like a super great fit for you!
I was searching for healthy recipes last night and was excited to find this site and find out you are a fellow Hoosier!
Thanks for stopping by fellow
I need to catch up on Modern Family this weekend. So excited it is back too! Have a great one 🙂
It’s a good two episodes!!! Have a good weekend too!