Sweet strawberries, zesty jalepenos, and juicy lime combine to make a salsa that is perfect for topping your favorite protein and dipping your favorite dippers!
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, cut in quarteres
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in quarters
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño, deseeded and chopped (you can add more or less depending on how much spice you like)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Serve right away or store in the fridge before serving.
I think this salsa tastes best when served immediately.
- Category: low FODMAP, sauce, dip